Showing all 3 results
– PCB laser marking machine for PCB industry.
– HDZ-PCB100 is mainly designed to mark and verify the ECC200 data matrix and other bar codes, batch numbers, and logos.
– Utilize an air-cooled Fiber, CO2 or UV, and green lasers to mark different substrate material and coating, minimizing the damage on the substrate.
– The in-line design fully complies with the SMEMA standard to integrate with the assembly line, through-conveyor is adjustable and programmable to accommodate different size boards.
– Laser de-paneling machine for PCB and related industry.
– The UV laser depaneling machine is assembled with a state-of-the-art 355nm Draco laser module, with fine-tuning, which ensures consistent, high-quality cutting on the fiberglass material (FR4) and flexible PCB.
– The cold working method produces small heat-affected zones(HAZ), minimizes the charring, and makes minimal mechanical and thermal stress, distortion-free.
– Equipped with user-friendly software support with a quick parameter setting that produces a clean cut without damaging the substrate and components of the PCBA.
– Class I UV Laser for PCB board glue removal.
– The UV laser De-coating machine is a high-performance, turnkey laser marking system that can remove glue on critical printed circuit boards with a non-contact, thermal-free, and mechanical stress-free experience.
– A process contour is generated by an intelligent CCD recognized system to make a quick de-coating without damaging the substrate surface.
Error: Contact form not found.