Showing all 3 results
– Yag laser welding machine for big welding spot size requirement.
– Four fiber optics output, either time split, energy spit, or combination, can be realized to achieve production demand.
– It can be integrated with automated production lines.
– The real-time feedback control system eliminates laser energy instability caused by grid fluctuations, water temperature changes, and xenon lamp aging, which significantly improves welding products’ consistency.
This is an optical fiber transmission pulse laser machine. Mold 301/302 is suitable for mold and product repairs.
Suitable materials for laser repair include ductile iron, gray iron, stainless steel, etc.
Equipped with a 3d motion NC worktable based on industrial rocker control, it can walk out of any irregular curve track.
The table can also be equipped with a rotating table controlled by an industrial rocker to make a circular motion.
– W150G utilizes a laser source that excites Nd: YAG crystal using a pulsed Xenon lamp that resonates to create a laser with a wavelength of 1064 nm.
– The whole machine is compact and equipped with a glove box, a microscope coaxial with focus positioning aiming, a liquid crystal light valve and a complete eye protection device to achieve precise positioning.
– With a laser power real-time feedback control system, based on the preset laser waveform, the system could detect laser power and feedback control the laser source in real-time and adjust the power supply’s output current so that laser energy is always stable.
Error: Contact form not found.